- Data Collected
BREADCHOC collects and processes the following personal data:
- Email address (also used as a login identifier);
- First and last name;
- Stripe transaction references (used to provide services such as invoice downloads and service management);
- Alerts recorded by subscribers;
- Configuration of tools used on the Site.
- Use of Data
The collected personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Management of user accounts;
- Management of subscriptions and services offered on the Site;
- Improvement of email communications;
- Personalization of the user experience by preserving the configurations of tools used on the Site.
- Data Retention
BREADCHOC retains customers’ personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and in accordance with legal retention periods.
- Data Sharing
BREADCHOC does not sell, rent or share customers’ personal data with third parties for commercial purposes. However, BREADCHOC may share data with partners or service providers, such as Stripe, for the proper execution of its services, in compliance with legal data protection requirements. It is important to note that customers’ bank details are not stored by BREADCHOC but are secured with Stripe.
- Data Analysis
BREADCHOC uses Google Analytics to analyze the browsing habits of its subscribers and improve the user experience on the Site. The data collected by Google Analytics is anonymized and does not allow the identification of individual users.
- Data Security
BREADCHOC implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of its customers’ personal data.
- Rights of Data Subjects
Customers have various rights regarding data protection, including the right to access their personal data, to rectify it, to erase it, to restrict its processing, or to object to its processing, as well as the right to data portability. Customers can exercise these rights by contacting BREADCHOC at the following email address: [customer service email address].
Last update: April 29, 2023